Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Fine Fall Day

The weather has been rain, followed by a bit of rain, then wind, and lastly, some heavy rain. So when the sun came out, so did I.

 Heading out on the trail, and found ice on the boards that are there to protect the muskeg. Like skating on ice too!

Puddles are iced as well.

This is what I would walk in (not on), if I stepped off the boards.

Last vestiges of frost on the pine needles after the sun has been warming them.

Lots of ice below my feet.

And plenty of snow above me. The road is closed up there for maintenance, otherwise I would have been there getting my snow on!

Hung out at the beach for a bit this afternoon as well, contemplating my belly button and looking for whales. No whales, but plenty of belly button.

Peace my friends! I miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment