Friday, January 20, 2012

Harbor Frozen

It's been so cold here that the water in Crescent Harbor has been frozen for the last few days. It snowed some last night, so it is even weirder to see snow where the water should be. The usual low temperature for this time of year is about 32. The lowest I've seen it is -5, and it's been at 0 or below for the past week. Right now it's a balmy 30, so I'm thinking of putting on my shorts and flip flops.




These pictures probably make my buddy John (who lives on his boat in San Diego), seriously think about moving up here.

Peace

1 comment:

  1. It is hard to believe that people willingly live in conditions like this, especially boat people. :-) I'm freezing when the weather plummets below 75. Stop scarring me with pictures like this.

    ReplyDelete