Thursday, July 4, 2013

A Bit More O'Bellingham

I took a walk around Bellingham this morning to take a few pictures to share with my many thousands of followers:

 The backways and alleys draw my eye with the contrast in colors and the fading away of the old.






 I think Clark Kent works here.


 This is a tree by a yarn store that is decorated with knitted works of art.

 Many, many trees downtown produce many, many leaves. Fall should be a blast!


 The new is here and there. Fortunately not too much here.


 One of the ugliest parking garages I have ever seen. East-German designer perhaps!

 Plenty of red brick here!

 Tracks to nowhere. Trains run all day and night here down at the bay, but they have moved on from this part of town.




I work out here at the YMCA. The Y was first in Bellingham in 1889, and moved to this building in 1942.

Soaking up the sun this morning.

Peace my friends and a Happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment