Saturday, June 9, 2018

I Was In A Bar In Roundstone With A Galway Hooker

Truth be told, I was having a pint of Guinness with my misses, so no worries. We were in Ireland to visit our good friends JP, Nicola, William and Molly in Westport and to attend a wedding of two of Kirsty's long-time friends, Aisling and Eoin.

Just a few pictures from Ireland and to tell you that we are going cycling in Holland, Belgium, France and Germany for the next few months.


 O'Dowds is the place to go to have great crab claws, a pint and superb brown bread while in Roundstone, Connemara!

Nice view of the harbor across from O'Dowds.

 Stopped off at one of my favorite beaches, Doolin, to admire the view and the anemones. The weather has been fantastic here in the west of Ireland, much to everyones shock!



I didn't want to be kneecapped by the official photographer, so no photos of the wedding! Suffice it to say that it was a very moving ceremony. Aisling and Eoin are wonderful folks!

My beautiful bride at the reception wearing her Hawaiian bracelet from her good friend Dot.


Peace my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment