Thursday, April 22, 2010

No Sushi for Me

Well, maybe some raw salmon if I can catch one wandering by...
Otherwise, I have these to boil my water:
JetBoil makes a really cool ultracompact, insulated 1 liter unit that weighs about a pound. Lights with the click of a button, and boils water in about two minute. I can store the fuel canister inside as well. The MSR PocketRocket is my backup stove, should the JetBoil get uppity. The PocketRocket is very small and sounds like a jet engine when I light it!


The Pinnacle Soloist is a spiffy mug/bowl combo with a crushproof lid and an insulated sleeve. It all fits together and can accomodate a fuel canister in the welded stuff sack that also doubles as a sink.

The Sea to Summit X-bowls are neat, flattening down when not needed. Perfect for my morning gruel.

1 comment: