Tuesday, June 15, 2010


Comes the morning
When I can feel
That there's nothing left to be concealed
Moving on a scene surreal
No, my heart will never
Will never be far from here
 
 
After falling asleep around midnight, I woke up this morning about 3:30 when the large RVs rolled into camp from the Ferry Columbia. I watched and listened to the cacophony of noise tearing the quiet fabric of this misty morning. What a difference a few months makes. Instead of getting upset, I laughed quietly, shrugged, then accepted what was. It no longer mattered, nor influenced how I felt.
I am finding the way to let it be.
The bay looked serene, and was calling me out. Who am I to argue?


Heading out.

Grass I don't have to mow.

Columbia is the largest ferry in the Alaska Ferry fleet. It is 418 feet long and holds 600 passengers and 134 vehicles. Here it is departing later in the day.

Síocháin, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment