Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm on a Boat $#@%^&*%$#@*

On the way to the boat, saw this shoe tree.

Those of you who know the song, "I'm on a Boat" parody by Andy Samberg/T-Pain can appreciate how I was feeling getting on the boat. Those of you unfamiliar with the song, may or may not want to check it out. If you'd rather not hear the mf word every 5 seconds, you might want to skip it.
However, for those who know:

Im on a boat mf, take a look at me
straight flowing on a boat on the deep blue sea
busting five knots, wind whipping out my coat
you can't stop me mf because I'm on a boat

All sung with a smile and a peaceful soul...

Ferry Office

First in line because I'm like that. But you knew that.

The Taku, docked and ready for us to load.


Heading down into the ship.

Facing the dock.

Facing the bow. Passengers can sleep out on the deck or under the solarium cover.

Supposedly 62 people can fit in these things. Maybe stacked like cord-wood.

I'm one hour behind San Diego now.


Hallway, duh.

Key the Security Officer uses to record his rounds.

Escape pods? Life Rafts? There were 12 of them in all.

Clouds were so low I could almost touch them.

I'm going to call this the starboard side of the boat. John will correct me if I am wrong!

Leaving Prince Rupert and Canada in my wake.

Sunset in U.S. waters.

Happy man!! Haven't had much sleep in the past 36 hrs. In Sitka now, scrambled to find a wifi place to put this up on my blog before I fall asleep. Tired but happy I am finally here! More later, including some awesome sunset pics on the way from Kake to Sitka. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment