Monday, May 17, 2010

Umi Sake

The last night in Seattle was spent, appropriately enough, at the Umi Sake House for some delicious sushi.


Now that I have fattened myself up on lots of salmon, tuna, and scallop sushi, I am off to sneak across the border into Canada tomorrow. I stopped at the bank and got monopoly money to use in Canada earlier today.
Lord knows what the internet connections are going to be like for the next week. I am staying in Spences Bridge, Vanderhoof, and Prince Rupert Canada. I leave on the ferry from Prince Rupert on Sunday, and arrive in Sitka, Alaska on Tuesday.
The frenetic pace of Seattle is getting to me and I am excited to be heading into Canada tomorrow. Thanks so much to my son Jamie and his beautiful wife Gretchen for their hospitality and love.

Peace to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment